This Portal is edited by: TALENGO group
1. TERMS, OBJECT AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
The website user is responsible for the precision, timeliness and veracity of the contents, opinions and data that they provide, where applicable, exempting TALENGO group from any liability for data that are erroneous, imprecise, false or referring to someone other than the person providing them. In any event, TALENGO group reserves the right to remove any elements provided by the user that could, in its estimation, violate legal provisions or regulations or third party rights.
Reproduction, distribution or modification of any of this website’s contents (including but not limited to the texts, information, documents, drawings, designs, graphics, images, or sound files or those of any other kind) without the express authorization of TALENGO group is forbidden.
Data provided by third parties. If data of a personal nature is included in a request by anyone who is not the owner of said information, the user must, prior to including it, inform said persons of the entire content of the above paragraphs. TALENGO group accepts no liability for non-compliance with this requirement.
2. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Use of this web page is the exclusive responsibility of the user. TALENGO group accepts no liability for any damages or harm to the user resulting from lack of access to the website or its lack of updating, or as a consequence of its inability to satisfy the user’s specific needs. TALENGO group accepts no liability for the damages or harm of any kind that may come to the user of this website as a result of the presence in it of a virus or harmful programme, nor for any use of this website that is illegal or goes against good faith.
Use of social networks: the connection to social networks through this portal is not part of the system’s business procedures. The user is responsible for the end use within these tools.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information that may be provided through the different contact forms will be incorporated into files belonging to the various companies that constitute the TALENGO group. This group is made up of these companies:
MEXICO: TALENGO S. DE R.L. DE C.V.
* The data that TALENGO may request from you or obtain through different contacts and interviews are those that are necessary to provide the services TALENGO offers. The general information that we may ask you for is as follows: (a) complete name; (b) date of birth; (c) contact information: (i) landline and/or mobile phone number; and (ii) email address. This is in order to be able to provide you with our services, in compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data in the Possession of Individuals. Finally, we may ask you for your financial information, including (h) bank account information, in order to process payment for the services we provide.
ESPAÑA: TALENGO, S.A., holding TIN A81040909 and located at Calle Serrano 55, 28006 Madrid.
* The personal information will be added to files belonging to the abovementioned entity in order to process the request for information submitted, whether by means of the different forms or sent by any other means to the company, as well as to be able to manage the contracting and payment collection of the services provided, where applicable. If the data are those of candidates, the information will be included in MEDIUM level files in order to be able to carry out the selection process in which the interested party is participating.
– COLOMBIA: ARQUIUS COLOMBIA S.A.S. (TALENGO) located in the city of Bogotá D.C., identified with Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) 900517091-5 and Trade Register No. 0002204840
* The personal information we are going to collect by any means and process includes, but is not limited to, the following:
(a) Complete name of the data owner; (b) identification; (c) date of birth; (d) nationality; (e) sex; (f) civil status; (g) personal photographs; (h) address; (i) contact address; (j) contact phones; (k) email address; (l) professional information. This includes all the information included in your curriculum vitae; (m) work references; (n) salary level or desired salary; (o) Taxpayer Identification Number – RUT.
The personal information indicated above will be collected in order to be able to provide you with our services, in compliance with Statutory Law 1581 of 2012, Regulatory Decree 1377 of 2013, Regulation Letter No. 02 of November 3, 2015, and other regulations which may in the future modify them or add to them.
The object of said processing will be to manage the different business relationships between the web page users and TALENGO group.
4. SECURITY MEASURES
The file manager has adopted the security levels for protecting personal information as required by law and has installed all of the technological means and measures available in accordance with the technology currently available to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of the personal data provided.
The web portal guarantees a system of permits, through which the user can only access their private area. TALENGO group will at no time use this information for any purpose other than evolutionary maintenance of the application and the commercial relationship with the user.
TALENGO group will be able to automatically collect data not considered sensitive, such as browser type, operating system used, number of visits, average time spent on the website, pages visited… Said information will be used only to measure the use of its web pages and improve their contents. Likewise, it may use cookie technology in order to automatically recognize the user on subsequent visits to the website.
5. OBLIGATION OF SECRECY
The user has the confidentiality and obligation of secrecy of all those who process the data in their name and on their behalf. Notwithstanding the above, the user is aware of the possibility that the security of online communications is not invulnerable.
6. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Website users shall exercise their rights themselves vis-à-vis those responsible for Data Protection in each of the group’s companies:
MEXICO: As owner of the personal information that you provide us, in accordance with the law and its regulations, you shall have the right to have access to the personal information that we possess and the details of how it is processed; to correct it in the event the data is incomplete or inexact; to cancel it if you consider that it is not required for any of the purposes indicated in this Privacy Notice, or is being used for purposes you did not agree to, or if your relationship with us has ended; or to oppose the processing of the personal information you provided us for a specific purpose.
If you wish to exercise your rights of access, correction, cancellation and/or opposition to the processing of your personal information, or if you have any questions or comments regarding them, you can contact Olga Bermúdez or Marta Orte of TALENGO, or our Personal Data Manager at the address, email address and/or phone number that appear in our contact information.
Pursuant to the applicable law, any request to exercise the rights mentioned above must obligatorily provide and indicate: i) your name and address, ii) a photocopy of your official identification (passport, voter registration card or driving licence), iii) a clear, precise description of the personal information you wish to access or that you want to correct, cancel or oppose, and any other element that facilitates location of your information, as well as iv) any other requirement established by Law and/or any other applicable regulations.
TALENGO will respond to any complete request within a period of twenty (20) business days or the maximum allowed by law. TALENGO’s response will indicate whether the request for access, correction, cancellation or opposition is applicable and, in this case, TALENGO will implement the decision within fifteen (15) working days from the date upon which it notifies the owner of the personal information or their representative, where applicable, of its answer. The deadlines can be extended under the terms indicated in the applicable law. TALENGO will provide electronic copies of your personal information if you exercise your right to access.
SPAIN:In order to attend the requests to exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure, objection, restriction of processing and portability, and in pursuance of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, TALENGO puts at your disposal formal templates, which should be submitted back, annexing a copy of the identity documento or passport. For this purposes, please, refer to: email@example.com
TALENGO, shall respond to the data subject within a maximum period of 30 calendar days.
COLOMBIA: As owner of the personal information that you have supplied to ARQUIUS COLOMBIA S.A.S. (TALENGO), you are entitled to the following rights:
(a) The right to know, update and correct your personal information at no charge; (b) The right to request proof of the existence of the authorization you gave us, except for the express exemptions provided for by law as required for processing (article 10 Law 1581 of 2012); (c) The right to be informed, upon request, with regard to the use made of your personal information; (d) The right to file complaints with the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce for violations of the provisions of the Law and other regulations that modify, add to or complement it; (e) The facility to revoke the authorization and request the elimination of the information when it is not used in accordance with the uses and ends authorized. The revocation and/or elimination shall proceed when the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce has ruled that we engaged in behaviour contrary to the law and the Constitution in the processing; and (f) The right to submit questions and claims with regard to the personal data.
As a result, as the owner of the personal information you supplied, you shall have the right to submit consultations, corrections, claims and eliminations under the following terms:
Consultation: Your questions and requests will be answered within a period of ten (10) business days, starting from the date they are received, in compliance with the terms legally established with regard to this matter. If it is not possible to resolve the consultation within this timeframe, we will inform you of said situation at the notification address that you included with the consultation, and we may extend the reply period up to five (5) working days more. The response to the questions or claims submitted may be delivered by any electronic means.
Corrections, claims and elimination: In the event that you believe your information should be corrected, updated or eliminated, or when you see an alleged violation by ARQUIUS COLOMBIA S.A.S. (TALENGO) of our duties with regard to the Protection of Personal Data, you can submit a notification as follows:
- You must submit a written request regarding the specific demand;
- If the claim is incomplete, ARQUIUS COLOMBIA S.A.S. (TALENGO) will notify you within the five (5) days following its receipt so that you complete and correct your request.
- If two (2) months pass from the date of the notification without any response from you, we will understand that you have dropped the claim.
- If the person who receives the claim is not able to resolve it, it will be transferred to the person who is, in a period of two (2) days at most, and we will inform you of this fact.
- If the claim received is complete or is completed subsequently, within two (2) business days we will include a label in the database that says “CLAIM PENDING”.
- ARQUIUS COLOMBIA S.A.S. (TALENGO) will resolve the claim within a period of fifteen (15) working days from the time we receive it. If it is not possible to resolve the claim within this period of time, we will inform you of the delay, the reasons for it and the date of response, using the notification address that you provided when submitting said claim. At any rate, the response period cannot be longer than eight (8) business days following the end of the initial period. Response to claims submitted to us may be delivered by any physical or electronic means.
Contact: In the event that you have any question or concern about the above process or the processing and use of personal information, please send your questions, complaints or claims in writing to the administrative area of ARQUIUS COLOMBIA S.A.S. (TALENGO), at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The terms set forth are governed by Spanish law. TALENGO group, and the user, expressly waive any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled by law and expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the City of Madrid for any conflict that may have its origin in this website.