The editor or owner of the website www.talengo.com is the company TALENGO, S.A. (hereinafter known as TALENGO).
BASIC INFORMATION ON THE EDITOR
Company name: TALENGO S.A.
Tax ID: A-81040909
Registered offices:Paseo de la Castellana 42, 28046 Madrid (España)
Registry listing: Registro Mercantil, Tomo: 9.198, Libro: 0, Folio: 26, Sección: 8ª, Hoja: M-147995, Inscripción 1ª
Contact telephone number: +34 91 575 12 00
Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
Talengo, S.A. is the parent company of the following subsidiaries:
TALENGO S. DE R.L. DE C.V., residing at Paseo de la Reforma, 107. Int 601.Colonia Tabacalera, en Cuauhtémoc (Mexico City).
ARQUIUS COLOMBIA S.A.S., residing in the city of Bogota (Colombia); identified by Tax Identification Number (TIN) 900517091-5 and trade registration no. 0002204840.
AUTHORITY TO MODIFY
Notwithstanding the specific contractual conditions applied to the services contracted by registered users, TALENGO may at any time make changes to these general terms and conditions by publishing them on this website for the information of users.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
All personal data obtained or generated when browsing this website will be processed in accordance with current Spanish law; primarily in accordance with Law 34/2002 of 13 December on Information Society Services and eCommerce (LSSI), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection, known by its initials “GDPR”), and Spanish Act 3/2018 of 5 December on Data Protection and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD). For further information, please refer to our personal data protection policy.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The contents and distinctive signs displayed on this website (such as brands, trademarks, designs, texts, photographs, animations, videos, audios, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, source code or any other element of the website) may be subject to the intellectual or industrial property rights of TALENGO or, where appropriate, of the third parties that own them and that have been duly authorised to include them on the website.
The mere publication of contents on this website under no circumstances means the granting of any kind of licence or the waiving or transfer of rights – either partially or in full – regarding intellectual and industrial property.
Only the establishing of links to the home page of this website is authorised. The use of framing, deep linking or similar techniques is forbidden.
OBLIGATIONS WHEN BROWSING
In general, users undertake to operate in accordance with the principle of good faith when browsing our website and to comply with these terms and conditions of use and, where appropriate, with any contractual conditions that may apply.
This undertaking involves:
- Acting diligently, abstaining from using the website in any manner that might prevent, hinder or damage the normal working order thereof or that might harm the assets and rights of TALENGO or of its suppliers, collaborators, users or, in general, any third party.
- Providing truthful data when using forms.
- Appropriately safeguard any login codes that might be provided by TALENGO, agreeing not to allow third parties to use them and accepting responsibility for any damage and loss that may arise from the undue use thereof.
- Informing TALENGO as soon as possible of the loss or theft of said login codes.
- Not using false identities or stealing the identity of others when browsing the website.
- Not using the website in any way that could cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its working order or to the computer of a third party.
- Not infringing or attempting to infringe the security or authentication measures of the website or the protection measures inherent to the contents offered on the website.
- Not preventing the normal occurrence of any event, contest, promotion or any other activity available via the website, either altering or attempting to alter access to, participation in or operation thereof, or falsifying the results thereof and/or using fraudulent participation methods using any procedure and/or through any practice that threatens or violates these terms and conditions of use in any manner.
Access to this website may occasionally be suspended or restricted for repairs, maintenance work or to introduce new services. TALENGO will make every reasonable effort to limit the frequency and duration of said suspension or restriction. However, it may partially or fully suspend, withdraw or cancel all the contents and services not subject to specific contracts at any time and without the need for prior notice.
The internet connection required to access the service is under no circumstances provided by TALENGO.
To avoid any damage to your devices, data loss and theft of confidential information, users must ensure their systems are updated in terms of the detection of malware, and the security patches of the corresponding browsers used must be kept up to date.
TALENGO is under no circumstances responsible for any damages that may arise from interferences, interruptions, computer viruses, faults and/or disconnections in the operations of this electronic system or in the devices and computer equipment of users due to reasons not attributable to TALENGO.
The links contained on this website may direct to third-party websites. TALENGO is under no circumstances responsible for the access to contents, information or services that may appear on these sites.
Spanish law will apply to settle any dispute relating to the interpreting and/or execution of the terms and conditions governing this website.