Pursuant to the provisions of Act 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce (hereinafter, LSSICE), we hereby inform you that TALENGO, S.A., filed with the Companies Registry under volume 9198, book 0, leaf 26, section 8, page M147995, entry 1, with Tax Identification Number A-81040909 and address at calle Serrano, 55. (28006) Madrid, is the owner of the website talengo.com (hereinafter, website).
The general conditions set out in this legal notice govern access to and use of the website which TALENGO makes available to Internet users free of charge. Access to the website requires unconditional acceptance of those conditions. Furthermore, the use of certain services offered in this site will be governed by the specific conditions provided for in each case, which are deemed accepted by the mere use of such services.
The viewing, printing and partial downloading of the content of the website is authorised solely and exclusively in the following conditions:
- such activities must be compatible with the purposes of the website.
- such activities will be carried out for the sole purpose of obtaining the information included for personal and private use. It is expressly forbidden to use the content for commercial purposes, for distribution, for making public communications, or for transformation or decompiling purposes.
- No part of the contents included in the website may be modified in any way.
- None of the graphic elements, icons or images available in the website will be used, copied or distributed separately from the rest of the images that accompany it.
TALENGO reserves the right to make modifications and updates to the information included in the website and to settings, presentation and conditions of access at any time, without notice.
TALENGO is unable to guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in accessing the website or its content, or that the website is updated. TALENGO will make every effort to correct all errors, restore all communications and update the contents, provided no causes exist that make it impossible or difficult to execute them, as soon as it becomes aware of such errors, disconnections or lack of updating of the contents.
Access to the website and any improper use made of the information it contains is the sole responsibility of the person carrying out such actions. TALENGO will not be held liable for any consequences, damages or harm caused by that access or use. It will not be held liable for errors related to security that could arise or damages caused to the computer systems of users (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in those systems, as a result of the existence of a virus in the user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the website; malfunction of the browser, or the use of non-updated browser versions.
TALENGO assumes no responsibility whatsoever for all external contents linked to the website, and is unable to guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in those contents that could cause alterations to the computer systems (hardware and software), documents or files of users, and it declines all responsibility for damages of any kind caused to users in such cases.
In the event that a user, customer or third party considers that the content or the services provided through the linked sites are illicit or cause harm to the property or rights of a user, customer or third party which could be subject to compensation, and in particular the following:
- activities or contents which could be considered an offence, pursuant to Spanish criminal legislation.
- activities or contents that are contrary to intellectual or industrial property rights.
- activities or contents that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defence.
- activities or contents that endanger the protection of public health, respect for personal dignity and the principle of non-discrimination, and the protection of health and children.
They may inform TALENGO of the above, for the purposes set out in the LSSICE.
Unauthorised use of the information included in the website, its resale and harm caused to the intellectual property rights of TALENGO shall give rise to the legally-established liabilities.
All third-party links to the website will be made on the home page, and “deep linking”, “framing” and any other use of the contents of the website in favour of unauthorised third parties is expressly forbidden
TALENGO may use its own or third party “cookies” when a user visits the website. “Cookies” are small files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. The “cookies” allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his equipment, among other things, and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the equipment is used, they may be used to recognise the user.
In this respect, our website uses its own “cookies” on acceptance of the cookies policy and to maintain the user session, and the Google Analytics “cookie” which recognises the number of visits, pages or sections visited, the browsing time, the sites visited before entering this website, details of the browsers used and information related to browsing. For more information about the Analytics “cookies”, seehttps://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage#gajs. TALENGO declines al liability for the content and truthfulness of third-party policies.
Users have the option of setting their browsers to warn them of the reception of “cookies” on the screen and prevent them from being installed in their hard disks. If you require any further information, please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
There is no need for users to permit the installation of the “cookies” sent by TALENGO or a third party acting on its behalf to use this website, without prejudice to the need for the user to start a session as such in each of the servers which require a prior registration or login. If a user has activated the option of installing “cookies” on his browser, it will be considered to all intents and purposes that he has given his express consent to the storing of “cookies” in relation to access and use of our website.
TALENGO and the user expressly waive any other legal system that could be open to them and agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the domicile of TALENGO for all disputes that could arise in accessing or using the website.